Registration 6:30am, race start 7am.
A Grade - 60 minutes & 2 laps
B Grade - 50 minutes & 2 laps
C Grade - 40 minutes & 2 laps
D Grade - 30 minutes & 2 laps
$10 adults (U19s, Elites and Masters)
$5 juniors (U9s-U17s)
All juniors must comply with their age appropriate gearing restrictions.
Gold Coast Cycling Club Racing will be run in accordance with Cycling Australia and City of the Gold Coast (Council) guidelines, as follows:
1)You must be a financial member of Cycling Australia to race.
2)CASH: We are not currently permitted to handle cash; therefore, all payments must be made electronically.
3)You must register to race (including payment) through Buncheur (https://www.buncheur.com/)
4)Come prepared, compete, get out.
5)You should only attend the activity as close as practical to the start of any racing and leave as soon as possible after the end of the race.
6)You should only handle your equipment (bikes, bidons, nutrition and towels) and not touch the equipment of others
7)Bring your own filled bidons (no use of water taps, fill up from home)
8)The Club will provide ‘Hygiene stations’, where participants can sanitise their hands prior, during and after the events.
9)The use of change rooms should be minimised (e.g. for toilets not for showering) (Toilets will be open but don’t go in the change rooms)
10)Avoid the use of non-essential surfaces including benches, fences and gates
11)Adhere to physical distancing everywhere outside of competition
12)No post-racing social activities are to be conducted
13)Participants and deliverers should not attend if unwell (including any signs/symptoms of cold, flu, COVID-19 or other illness).
14)Participants and deliverers must not attend if in the last 14 days they have been unwell or had close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, even if mild.
15)Download the COVIDsafe App if you have not already done so
GOLD COAST CITY COUNCIL COVID-19 restrictions and related information for hirers:
- Hire must not exceed booked times.
- Hire permitted for up to 499 participants (includes coaches and officials).
- Hirer must record contact details for all participants.
- Spectators are not permitted in venue and must remain in vehicle at all times.
- Cashless transactions only. Cash payments will not be accepted
- Sanitisation of sporting equipment is required prior to entering the venue.
- Patrons must arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the commencement and wait outside.
- Patrons must exit the venue immediately upon completion of hire.
- Patrons must comply with all signage within the venue including entry and exit points.
- All lost property will be disposed of on completion of hire.
- Patrons that do not comply with current legislation will be removed from the venue.